We are deeply grateful to every individual donor whose contributions – whether large or small – help our mission of providing a better future for blind children in Pakistan.
We also extend our very special thanks to the organizations that have made our work their philanthropic priority. These include:
1. COIN (Children of Islamic Nations), a Canada-based organization that has been a strong and steady supporter of our work for nearly 20 years. In addition to a bus, Perkins Braillers and associated equipment, and furniture for a computer lab and office they also provided funds to purchase playground equipment for children. In 2018, COIN provided financial sponsorship to 15 students from low income families to help them attend the Aziz Jehan Begum Trust Institute for the Blind.
2. INFAQ Foundation has been our partner for nearly 25 years (since 1996) when they helped establish the educational ‘Institute’ through which the Trust now schools students from kindergarten to Matriculation. To this day, they provide funds to help cover staff salaries.
3. The Punjab Welfare Trust for the Disabled has been with us since 1996. Besides providing funds for salaries, they have also helped us with construction of our facilities and with purchases of educational materials.
4. The Special Education Center of the Government of Punjab has been a regular donor and strong supporter of ours since 2005.
We are grateful to all these organizations for their ongoing support.
5. Pakistan State Oil Corporate Social Responsibility Trust has financed fifty two students of the Institute. We are grateful for their generous contribution.